The Liebster Award is given to bloggers by other bloggers. It is a great way to connect with new bloggers, and to welcome them to the blogosphere.
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4. Go to the blogs you nominated and notify them of your nomination.
5. Give your nominees 11 questions to answer.
I was nominated by Number the Stars, and she has given me the following questions to answer:
1. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
What the hell am I going to wear to work… I need to do laundry….
2. Describe your regular day.
My Regular day is wake up… snooze 9 million times… wake up in panic… skip the shower because breakfast is more important. I make scrambled eggs with some kind of protein and some kind of vegetable. Then I make coffee and race off to work. Work is very different every day and I do the best I can to not get in trouble and then I run off to my coaching job, which I am almost always late to because I get so into what I am working on. I yell at the kids I coach for a bit and then I go work out. Which lately has been running because I signed up for my first marathon! Then I come home, cook dinner, and blog until bedtime.
3. Would you like to be famous? In what way?
I think it would be awesome to be famous in the sense that everyone knows who you are and you can use your famousness to help the greater good. Make appearances at charities and help them with fundraising campaigns. BUT I would hate feeling like everything I was doing was being watched. I am a strange person and often mis understood. My intentions are pure but I would hate for someone to misinterpret them.
4. Name one fictional character that you could relate with.
Minions. They are always happy, they look out for one another, and they invent things that are awesome. I feel like that is how I am. I am always positive, always trying to be the best person, friend, coach I can be, and I love to make new things!
5. In relationships, do you think age matters?
I don’t. But what does matter are situations and where someone is in their life. Your lives have to line up and this will more commonly happen with someone your own age. That is not to say it wouldn’t happen with someone older but it is less likely or it may be more surface level because it wouldn’t actually work on a deeper level.
6. What is the strangest dream you’ve ever had?
I really don’t remember my dreams. I wish I did, they wouldn’t probably be awesome!
7. If you can ask a psychic one question about the future, what will it be?
Honestly I wouldn’t want to know the future because I would think to much about what I knew, how to get there and then I would loose sense of the present and the things I am going through and learning to get to where I am going. You learn from failure. If you avoid failure you aren’t learning as much you are just being safe. If I knew my future I would just play it safe and not make the mistakes I would need to make in order to get there.
8. Name 5 things that give you pleasure.
1. My Dog.
2. My friends.
9. Do you agree that the end does not justify the means?
I am having a really hard time wrapping my brain around this right now…. maybe it is late… maybe I have had too much wine… maybe I will go back and edit this later… or maybe I will post it like this because I will forget to go back and edit it.
10. If you have to give someone a random piece of advice, what would it be?
Everyone is the way the are because of something. Take the time to figure people out because you will either learn something about them you didn’t know or learn something about yourself you didn’t know.
11. Complete the sentence: _______ is better with _______.
Wine is better with friends.
I would like to nominate the following Bloggers:
My questions for you bloggers are!!
1. What is the worst date you have ever been on?
2. What is something you lied to your parents about?
3. Are you married? If yes what is your advice to a single gal? If no what is your favorite part of being single?
4. What is the first thing you do when you get sad?
5. Why did you start blogging?
6. Best advice to a new blogger?
7. What is your biggest dream in life???
8. Do you believe in fate?
9. How old were you when you got your first kiss?? and please share the story…
10. What is your favorite feature on who ever you may be physically attracted to???
11. What is one question you want to ask a famous person and who are you asking??